Migrate to Band III Digital Now
Band III analogue networks can migrate to proven, reliable Tait DMR right now. An existing analogue system can now easily be upgraded to DMR in a cost efficient migration, maintaining existing RF system designs.
Achieve More With Digital Radio
DMR opens the door to greater efficiency, safety and operational benefits for organisations. Customers can now take advantage of the advanced security, capacity, voice clarity, and data benefits inherent in DMR.
Overcome Spectrum Constraints
If your customers are looking to deploy a new Radio System, Band 3 DMR from Tait unlocks a viable frequency option for them with frequencies available across the UK for wide area and campus based systems. Unlock and secure unused frequency bands.
Who is the ideal customer for Band III?
Tait DMR base stations and terminals give your customers a powerful combination of flexibility, control and resiliency. Respected throughout the world, Tait DMR incorporates a growing stable of advanced applications that can easily integrate into business processes. An investment in Tait DMR today will never be stranded by future developments. Whether you have customers waiting to migrate their Band III analogue system to digital, or they are looking for new spectrum to solve their congestion woes, Tait DMR gives your customers a powerful combination of flexibility, control and resiliency.
Features and benefits of Tait DMR
- Enhanced use of data communications enabling applications
- Reduced bandwidth consumption
- Higher quality coverage
- Greater calling capacity
- Enhanced security
- Better encryption capabilities
- Clarity of digital voice and reduced background noise
- 30 – 50 % longer battery life
The Tait DMR Band III offers two major advantages:
1. A migration path for current users of Band III. Tait offers the chance to go all the way from analogue to digital Tier III in a cost efficient, fast and easy manner. No change of existing infrastructure is necessary, competitors' infrastructure equipment is supported.
2. Unlock unused frequency of Band III for new radio network operators. In highly congested areas for on-site and wide area networks, New radio systems can be set up using the uncongested spectrum of Band III. This is particularly relevant for taxi operators, bus and coach companies and councils as well as security service providers or building operators. Set up of new radio systems in highly congested areas for on-site and wide area networks.
Tait Product Portfolio
The Tait DMR Band III solution is based on the standard Tait 9300 series, so includes all of the benefits of this standard. A tried-and-tested solution, providing a range of deployment options and supporting all existing partner applications as a result. See the full list of products supporting this technology here
Fill out the form above to book a demo meeting with Chris Yeoman.
For your go-to-market activities we have put together various marketing materials in standard .pdf file format in high resolution. Please feel free to adapt these resources to include your own contact details. They are free of charge for you to use, but can only be used with Tait product promotions and must show the Tait logo. For further questions please refer to Margit Paul-Kientzl, our Marketing Communications Executive EMEA.