Interoperability refers to a variety of scenarios including:
- Multiple vendors' radios working together
- Multiple agencies working together; for example Police, Fire and EMS at an incident scene
- Neighboring state-wide networks working together
Failure to interoperate can have drastic consequences.
This white paper addresses multi-vendor interoperability and its implications for Public Safety agencies considering purchasing P25 equipment.
Get this paper now and:
- learn about the history of Project 25 (P25),
- develop an understanding of the P25 standards, discovering options permitted under the standards, and the differences between the Phase 1 and Phase 2 rollouts,
- understand the P25 Compliance Assessment Program (CAP) and its benefits for purchasers,
- learn how a greater understanding of P25 can cement an interoperable future.