The future of Public Safety communications looks very different. Already, many agencies are using a range of wireless networks, as they increasingly rely on data to address public safety challenges.
Undoubtedly this trend is set to continue. But with this additional choice comes confusion.
The answer lies in unified critical communications. In this paper, you will learn how this approach can work, and how it can:
- increase operating efficiency,
- increase end user productivity,
- enhance interoperability,
- reduce costs,
- improve coverage,
- improve resiliency.
- Challenging the current mobility paradigms
- The hierarchy of agency needs
- Unifying your critical communications
- Comparing technologies
- Meeting agency requirements
- Why unify your critical communications