Each migration of a DMR network presents unique challenges to operators, integrators, vendors and end users.
Understand this process and equip yourself with migration planning principles that will ensure your organization does not experience service interruption during network upgrade or migration transitions.
Receive this paper now and learn about:
- The essential principles needed for a successful migration to trunked DMR
- Top ten keys to planning a successful migration
- Whether to select instant or gradual site switchover
- The best equipment for a seamless, smooth migration
- Strategies to ensure positive stakeholder engagement
- Essential migration planning principles